US Visa From Pakistan – 2020 Visa Requirements, Process and Documents
US Visa Requirement For Pakistani Passport Holders and Citizens:
US of America is a most loved goal for explorers around the globe, including Pakistani voyagers. In excess of a million Pakistani expats live and work in US. On the off chance that you need to visit your family or companions in USA or need to go as a traveler than the data is given here.
On the off chance that you are visiting US on a visit visa or business visa in 2020, and anticipating get data about the US visa prerequisites and application process, US visa expenses, reports necessities and preparing time than you are at the perfect spot. The entire procedure is given beneath.
The B-1/B-2 guest visa is for individuals making a trip to the United States incidentally for business (B-1) or for delight or clinical treatment (B-2). For the most part, the B-1 visa is for explorers talking with business partners, going to logical, instructive, expert or business shows/gatherings, settling a bequest or arranging contracts. The B-2 visa is for movement that is recreational in nature, including the travel industry, visits with companions or family members, clinical treatment and exercises of a brotherly, social or administration nature. Regularly, the B-1 and B-2 visas are consolidated and given as one visa: the B-1/B-2.
Methodology to apply for US Online visa from Pakistan
Here is the procedure as indicated by the visa types
US Tourist Visa From Pakistan Requirements
A Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) Form. Visit the DS-160 page for more data about the DS-160.
– An identification legitimate for movement to the United States with a legitimacy date in any event a half year past your proposed time of remain in the United States (except if nation explicit understandings give exclusions). In the event that more than one individual is remembered for your identification, every individual wanting a visa must present an application.
– One (1) 2″x2″ (5cmx5cm) photo taken inside the most recent a half year. This site page has data about the necessary photograph design.
– A receipt demonstrating installment of your US$160 non-refundable nonimmigrant visa application preparing expense paid in neighborhood money. This page has more data about paying this expense. In the event that a visa is given, there might be an extra visa issuance correspondence expense, contingent upon your nationality. The Department of State’s site can assist you with seeing whether you should pay a visa issuance correspondence expense and what the charge sum is.
– 10-year travel history
– List of kin and kids
– notwithstanding these things, you should introduce a meeting arrangement letter affirming that you booked an arrangement through this administration. You may likewise bring whatever supporting records you accept bolster the data gave to the consular official.
Supporting Documents for Students
Bring your most recent school results, transcripts and degrees/recognitions. Additionally bring proof of budgetary help, for example, month to month bank explanations, fixed store slips, or other proof.
Supporting Documents for Visiting a family member
Bring photocopies of your overall’s verification of status (for example Green Card, naturalization authentication, legitimate visa, and so forth).
Past guests to the United States
On the off chance that you were beforehand in the United States, any reports confirming your movement or visa status.
US Business Visa from Pakistan Requirements
A Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) Form. Visit the DS-160 website page for more data about the DS-160.
– A visa legitimate for movement to the United States with a legitimacy date at any rate a half year past your planned time of remain in the United States (except if nation explicit understandings give exclusions). In the event that more than one individual is remembered for your identification, every individual wanting a visa must present an application.
– One (1) 2″x2″ (5cmx5cm) photo taken inside the most recent a half year. This site page has data about the necessary photograph group.
– A receipt indicating installment of your US$160 non-refundable nonimmigrant visa application preparing expense paid in neighborhood money. This website page has more data about paying this charge. In the event that a visa is given, there might be an extra visa issuance correspondence charge, contingent upon your nationality. The Department of State’s site can assist you with seeing whether you should pay a visa issuance correspondence charge and what the expense sum is.
– 10-year travel history
– List of kin and youngsters
– notwithstanding these things, you should introduce a meeting arrangement letter affirming that you booked an arrangement through this administration. You may likewise bring whatever supporting archives you accept bolster the data gave to the consular official.
United States Visa Key Information
|Visa Type||Standard Visa|
|Validity of Passport||6 Months|
|Quantity of Photos||1|
|Size of Photos||2|
|Processing Time||3-4 Weeks|
|United States Visa Fees in Pakistan||$160|
|Bank Statement||6 Months|
|Minimum Account Balance Required||Should be enough to cover your expenses, if you are travelling with family than should cover expenses of whole family|
United States Visa Documents Requirement from Pakistan
1 – Application Form – Click Here
2 – Original Passport 3 – Passport Photo Copy
4 – Invitation letter from Sponsor / Host 5 – Passport Copy of Sponsor
6 – Visa or local ID of sponsor 7 – Air Line Reservation 8 – Hotel Reservation
9 – Nadra Issued Card 10 – B form for kids 11 – Nadra Marriage Certificate
12 – Bank Statement 13 – Minimum Account Balance Requirement 14 – Income Proof
15 – Business Proof 16 – Salary Proof 17 – Property Proof
18 – Any other fixed assets or wealth proof 19 – FBR Tax Returns
Stay genuine while presenting the applications, don’t enter wrong data or submit phony or manufactured reports, if the visa is dismissed in the past than enter appropriate explanation or dismissal. The visa dismissal rate for US from Pakistan is high. Give however much archives as could be expected to comfort the visa instructor that you are going for a little while and will return back on schedule.
The more connections to Pakistan you will appear, the more it will be simpler for you to get the visa. In the event that you are paying charges to FBR in Pakistan than present your assessment forms of current year and a few prior years, yet ensure the salary you notice in your structures should coordinate the pay you have appeared in your expense forms. On the off chance that you have some property, property or land than present its records also.
In the event that you are remaining at somebody’s home than notice what number of rooms they have in their home, the visa instructors check the settlement truly, and if the support needs more space or rooms to keep you or your family than your visa will be dismissed.
Its suggested that you book inns online from any huge website like Booking.com, Agoda and so on, and append the booking affirmations alongside the applications. You can drop the appointments if your visa is dismissed.
United States Visa Application Centers in Pakistan
U.S. Embassy Islamabad
Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5
Islamabad & Rawalpindi: 051-111-234111
Other cities in Pakistan: 021-111-234111
United States: (703) 988-3426
How to reach the Embassy:
The U.S. Embassy is located in the Diplomatic Enclave. All applicants must take a shuttle from 3rd Avenue, Quaid-e-Azam University Road, Islamabad to the Embassy. “There is no parking near the Embassy’s Consular section”.
U.S. Consulate Karachi, Pakistan
Plot 3, 4, 5, New TPX Area
Mai Kolachi Road, Karachi
Telephone: (+92-21) 3527-5000
Fax: (+92-21) 3527-59857
United States Visa from Pakistan Tracking
If your visa application is approved, your passport and visa can be collected from the pickup location you selected when you scheduled for interview appointment. When your passport is available at selected location you will receive an email that your passport is “Ready for Pick Up”.
United States Visa Rejection Appeal from Pakistan
There is no appeal process. If you feel there is additional information that should be considered related to the visa decision, or there are significant changes in your circumstances since your last application, you may reapply for a visa. To reapply, you must complete a new application form, pay the application fee, and schedule an appointment for a new interview.
although the information on this website has been prepared with great care, we cannot accept any responsibility for inaccuracies contained herein.